Establishes the "Kurita Group Philosophy System"
With its corporate philosophy as the starting point, the missions that the Kurita Group will fulfill in society into the future, its medium- and long-term visions, and its ways of thinking and values as the foothold for achieving them have been reorganized and stipulated as the Kurita Group Philosophy System.
From "21st Century Vision" to "Kurita Group Philosophy System"
- Corporate Philosophy
- Study the properties of water, master them,
and we will create an environment in which nature and man are in harmony
- New corporate vision
- "A Creator of unique value to the solution of water and environment",
contributing to the realization of a sustainable society.
- Basic Policy
Ideal Form of the New Corporate Vision
"A Creator of unique value to the solution
of water and environment", contributing to
the realization of a sustainable society.
- 1.Kurita Group will seek to create shared value with society such as environmental preservation and the effective use of resources, and will realize its corporate philosophy, by continuing to innovate and through businesses contributing to the natural environment, industry and people's lives.
- 2.Kurita Group will, as an indispensable partner, create value for customers such as "pursuit of safety," "productivity enhancement" and "reduction of environmental impact."
- 3.Kurita Group will evolve its "service business" and will provide customers, at speed, with comprehensive solutions making full use of Kurita's technologies, products and services in chemicals, facilities and maintenance.
Establishing a CSR Policy
In order for the Kurita Group to continue to grow
as it works to realize its corporate philosophy,
CSR has been positioned at the heart of
Definition of CSR
The Kurita Group's responsibility for its impacts on society
- Creating and maximizing shared value for the Kurita Group and society
- Identifying, preventing and mitigating possible adverse impacts by the Kurita Group
Provide solutions to issues related to water and the environment, and fulfill responsibility for the future
- Basic themes
- 1.Provide highly safe services and
- 2.Conduct fair business activities
- 3.Respect human rights
- Growth opportunity themes
- 4.Solve issues related to water
- 5.Realize sustainable energy use
- 6.Reduce waste
- 7.Advance industrial production
The Ideal Form, Five Years from Now
Global value creator with a rock-solid earnings base
The Two Pillars
The two pillars of our initiatives are
Investment in growth and
Basic Policy / Management Targets / Priority Measures
- Basic Policy
- Maximize customer intimacy
by redefining preconceived ideas and
dramatically raising the quality and speed of our work.
- Management Targets
- Place emphasis on profitability and capital efficiency.
Organic growth rate
3% or more
Operating income margin
Return on equity
10% or more
Adoption of management
using return on invested
improved capital efficiency
in each business segment
- Priority Measures
Develop CSV Business
Contribute to the natural environment, industry and people's
lives, provide integrated solutions that generate social value
- Developing businesses that contribute to preventing and removing environmental
pollution, utilizing renewable energy, and treating and recycling waste.
- Develop solutions for the effective use of water resources, such as wastewater reclamation.
- Create contract-type service businesses that allow risks to be hedged and profits to be secured.
- Develop solutions that contribute to the customer's product quality and stable operation.
Create New Businesses and Promote Innovation
As well as expanding domain of existing businesses, create
new business domains that will become pillars of earnings
- Create new businesses through the promotion of open innovation.
- Realize innovation through business processes and business models that make full use of IoT/AI.
- Expand our technological infrastructure.
- Strengthen the global research and development base, and make optimal use of people, technology and facilities.
Acceleration of Investment and Utilization of Capital
Concentrated investment in growth fields,
and efficient and effective use of capital
You can download the data of the medium-term management plan in PDF format.